Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On my heart to pray for:

  • My amazing wife
  • My kids and five grandsons
  • Church this weekend - all over the world
  • A family that lost loved ones in a recent car accident locally
  • Those still fighting after that same accident
  • The U.S. Military
  • A police officer clinging to life after a car accident in my home town in NY
  • Rock Bridge Chatsworth setup this Friday and the amazing people that help
  • Filling the part-time student ministry job at Rock Bridge Chatsworth
  • The volunteers that make Rock Bridge Chatsworth so great
  • A friend in prison...
  • ...His wife
  • ...Their daughter
  • My small group
  • My family up north
  • The people I'm blessed to know at Rock Bridge Chatsworth
  • Our president
  • My very brave friends returning from Haiti tonight
  • To become the person I should be
  • People I know that are in broken or hurting relationships
  • People I don't know that are in hurting or broken relationships
  • The 9:15am and 11:00am services this Sunday at Rock Bridge Chatsworth
Praying.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, this is so cool! I opened up one of my many (3) Bible program links on my quick launch with the intentions to look up a verse regarding prayer found in the book of James. I thought I'd post an encouraging reply to your blog regarding prayer, pointing to the confidence we have in prayer. I happened to select my "Online Bible" link which is right next to the others. When I launched it, it opened to the last topic search screen I was in, the last time I was in that program which has been a long while! I had gotten a new Bible and have been studying out of it for months. Three windows were tiled opened on the screen. The first window contained these passages: Matt.6:6-8; the second window, Deut 3:24; and the third window, James 5:16. Check them out! What an awesome cool God thing to happen! Jeff

    ReplyDelete