Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The launch - Complete Rundown

The Rock Bridge Chatsworth launch was amazing and I am, for one of the VERY few times in my life... speechless[ish]. So here are a few thoughts:
  • The setup team made the space look AMAZING
  • The breakfast team absolutely SPOILS us - incredible food for our volunteers
  • The Dalton team that came to help was inspiring!
  • Our guests represented Murray County like champions!
  • The tech team ROCKED! It was like we were in a million-dollar theater!
  • The band was INCREDIBLE
  • The Message about not running from God ROCKED me to consider the big fish a place of grace!
  • The Kids team was THE BEST! I heard kids AND volunteers RAVING about how awesome it was!
  • The Break-down team BLEW my mind! Only our second time and it was faster, easier and still fun to be part of! And most of the crew was doing it for the first time!
I am having too much fun, can't wait for the weekend!

Setup for this week is the same as last week:
  • Saturday 9am - 12pm
  • Saturday 2pm - 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment